[omniORB] (no subject)

julien piaser jpiaser@ifrance.com
Thu Dec 5 17:12:01 2002

Hi Thomas,

It's exactly what I tried before... I've just tried again. Maybe a
firewall problem, I have to check it out and try again...

regards,

Julien

----
Julien,

Use these commands to download omniNotify:

setenv NOTIF_CVSROOT :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.research.att.com:/home/cvsroot

cvs -d $NOTIF_CVSROOT login

Password is:
anoncvs

cvs -d $NOTIF_CVSROOT checkout -r omniNotify2_alpha omniNotify

I just got the omniNotify source this way.

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, julien piaser wrote:

> Can't either...
>
> Here's the message I get : "Unknown host cvs.research.att.com."
>
> Thanks anyway... Maybe I'll have to find another Notification service
> around. Has Mico got one ?
>
> regards,
>
> Julien
>
> --
> Hi Julien,
>
>   Woops, i guess, you are right;) Try using CVS in stead then
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.research.att.com:/home/cvsroot co
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Bjorn
>
> --
> Ingénieur UTBM (réseau des UT)
> Ingénierie du Logiciel et de la connaissance

-- Thomas Amsler
amsler@cs.ucdavis.edu