[omniORB] downloading Omninotify

julien piaser jpiaser@ifrance.com
Thu Dec 5 16:47:01 2002

Hi Janet,

Great !! That would be very kind of you !

Following my quest looking for a download site, I finally found a URL
that works :
http://www.uk.research.att.com/pub/omniNotify/omniNotify_snapshots/
where April sources are available...

best regards,

Julien

----

Julien,

I can send you a zipped tar file of omniNotify 1.2 compiled with gcc
2.96 for RedHat 7.1.  I don't have experience with other notification
services.  omniNotify has served me well so I continue to use it.

Janet Tvedt
National Solar Observatory

--
Ingénieur UTBM (réseau des UT)
Ingénierie du Logiciel et de la connaissance

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms