[omniORB] old question about cygwin

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Dec 5 10:21:59 2002

On Wednesday 4 December, Jeffrey Yu wrote:

> It's ok.  I know that problem was related to .... the mouting point
> registered at the registry, or
> the type, ie, binary, text, defined by cygwin.  Just don't have a solution
> about it.
>
> Wonder if Duncan can give some hints how to resolve this.

Sorry, I don't know enough about how cygwin does its thing to be able
to help. I use the minimal gnuwin32 setup, rather than a full cygwin
install. I have in the past used it successfully with a full cygwin
install, but I don't have the time (or inclination for that matter) to
investigate it now.

If someone comes up with some changes to the cygwin stuff to fix the
problem, I'll happily check it in. If you are making changes, please
make sure it still works with the minimal setup.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --