[omniORB] omniorb configure / build issues

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Wed Dec 4 18:28:01 2002

On Monday 2 December, Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Now that you have an autoconf based build system, i.e.
> one with an automatically gernerated config file, why
> can't you put these flags right into that config file ?

The current CVS contents do precisely that. They still define the
things on the command line, too, though. It's like that since the
autoconf based build is an evolution of the old build system, and I'm
scared of changing too many things in case things that I can't test
break.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --