[omniORB] omniORB + Borland

m.soukhanov@geosys.ru m.soukhanov@geosys.ru
Mon Dec 2 13:18:01 2002

Hello!

I am sorry to be absent from the list for so long time.

As there is still some interest in using omniORB with Borland C++Builder, I have quickly put together an archive of omniORB 4.0.0 release ported to BCB5 (IDE-only project files)
which is available now directly from <http://devel.geosys.ru/omniORB4/omniORB4.0.0-x86_bcc32-src.zip>. The neighboring web page is completely out of date though.

Please see the README file in the archive for the description of the different directory structure, which is really a framework of our large project incorporating a number of open-
source libraries ported to Borland compilers, and in which the traditional omniORB tree fits as a branch.

I am still willing to work on the port in the future if my job allows for the spare time. Certainly, I am ready to answer the questions from now on.

Best regards,
		Mikhail

Dr. Mikhail Soukhanov <mailto:m.soukhanov@geosys.ru>
---
Laboratorija Geoinformatiki, VNIIgeosystem
Warszawskoje chaussee 8, Moskva M-105, Rossija 117105
Telephone +7 (095) 954-21-50, facsimile 958-35-22
W.W.W. <http://www.geosys.ru/>