[omniORB] ServantActivator, etherealize, lastInvocationHasCompleted and omniObjTableEntry

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Mon Aug 26 15:40:01 2002

On Thursday 8 August, Mike Harris wrote:

> I have a situation where in the omniOrbPOA::lastInvocationHasCompleted()
> function the omniObjTableEntry::downcast() call returns 0.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply to this. It looks like you are doing
everything correctly, but something is obviously going wrong. The
entry should not be removed from the object table until
lastInvocationHasCompleted() is called. Assuming you still have the
problem, please can you run with command line arguments -ORBtraceLevel
25 -ORBtraceInvocations. That should help see what's going on.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --