[omniORB] Win32 ORB_init trouble

Slava Garelin garelin@ukr.net
Mon Aug 26 13:44:01 2002

I have spotted strange ORB behavior. I have maked MFC Win32 application, and
have incapsulated ORB and all related properties in my interface class.
ORB_init happens in his constructor. The problm is : If I declare this class
in main application window (as member of window class) - all works fine, but
if I declare it like global variable, before declaring application class
instance variable, when no winmain() started yet - it crashes with memory
violation.
Is this normal omniORB behavior ? Please explain thanks for you help.

--
Slava Garelin