[omniORB] about STL used in omniORB (sorry for last same subject email)

Slava Garelin garelin@ukr.net
Fri Aug 23 17:25:02 2002

On Friday 23 August 2002 18:38, zhang ji wrote:
> Hi Slava,
>
> I got all the STL information from SGI's website.

Yoiu quite right! Map can have even four parameters (compare function and
allocator).

> (http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/table_of_contents.html)
> I think it is suitble for the usage in my box(Linux
> 7.3 with gcc 2.96).
>
> The problem is map does not looks behaving like one
> Unique Associative Container in my box. And I can not
> find the reason.
>
> BTW, do you know some other good STL mail lists for
> this kinds of problem?
> Thanks,
> Shfieng

I don't know STL mail lists but I shall try to clear up it within two days.

--
Slava Garelin