[omniORB] connect omniorb and visibroker

Heinrich Götzger Heinrich.Goetzger@exploding-systems.de
Fri Aug 23 15:28:01 2002

Ok, I try to more specific. Sorry.

Running OmniOrb 3.0.5 and using it's NameService for my application
server.

VisiBroker:
/vbver -V ./osagent
Information for:        ./osagent
Version:                05.01.00.C1.10

Java:
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0, mixed mode)

So what I try is following:
running eg3_impl as the echo Server and having a java client working like
eg3_clt.cc as echo client.

Starting omninames and the eg3_impl server is ok

But now I'm in a trial and error state

Do I need osagent, which parameters are neccessary?
How about nameserv?
And finally the URI ...hmm, I have no idea.

thanks

Heinrich