[omniORB] connect omniorb and visibroker

Brenneis, Steve steve.brenneis@attws.com
Fri Aug 23 15:01:00 2002

Heinrich,

Are you using the VisiBroker or the omniORB name service? Which version of
VisiBroker are you using? Which version of Java are you using? Are you using
the CORBA name service API or are you using the javax.naming API? What is
the URI you are using to specify the name service?

Steve Brenneis
WebAXE Middleware Lead Developer
AT&T Wireless Services
http://vega.wireless.attws.com on the intranet
http://www.attws.com on the internet
"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody
thinks of complaining." - Jeff Raskin