[omniORB] How to minimize the timeout on a connection broken ?

Thierry Descombes descombt@ipnl.in2p3.fr
Fri Aug 23 08:33:03 2002

How is that possible ? What are interceptors ?
Slava, it would be very nice to you, that you send me an example.
In the experiment, I have 384 customers connected to the server who send
data 1 time by each second.
Will that go on, in this case ?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,