[omniORB] How to force Omniorb 4.0 to use a certain IP address?

David Bellette david.bellette@nec.com.au
Tue Aug 20 00:57:01 2002

Hi Rick

You can specify the IP address (and optionally port) to bind the servants to using the command line parameter

-ORBpoa_iiop_name_port <hostname[:port_no]>

This corrects the problem when multiple network interfaces are configured.

More information can be found on page 64 of the omniORB users guide.

David
David Bellette
Senior Software Engineer

Operations & Management