[omniORB] CosPropertyService.idl=>.hh?

Alexy Khrabrov alexy.khrabrov@setup.org
Thu Aug 15 21:22:01 2002

I'm having all kinds of problems trying to use the CosPropertyService.idl
which I found in omni/idl/COS, but which was not installed into any
include's.  When I #include it into my IDL files, the stub generated
contains #include <CosPropertyService.hh>, so I have to drop it on a top
level of an include directory; but then, it itself includes "COS_sysdep.h"
so it should be in COS/ as well!  Ans the options for compiling the stub
seem not to use DIR_CPPFLAGS, so I'm forced to have two copies of the .hh,
one in my /usr/local/include/omniORB3/COS, the other in omni/include.
The former says #include "COS_sysdep.h", the latter "COS/COS_sysdep.h".
At least everything compiles, but then I get symbols for CosPropertyService
undefined, so they are apparently not in $COS_LIB.  Did it somehow get lost?

Cheers,
Alexy