[omniORB] New to omniorb (and CORBA)

John Huong huongch@bigfoot.com
Sat Aug 10 01:45:32 2002

Hi,
  I would like to know if the macros __NT__ and __OSVERSION__=4 is necessary
for building projects under Windows 2000.

I'm also looking at the possiblity of porting over a number of Orbix 3.01
applications over to omniorb (though these ports must still talk to a Orbix
3.01 server application)..

By the way, thanks Duncan for some of the initial info on this matter.
Anyway I'm just a budding support engineer here, so getting my bosses to
accept the idea of buying commercial support from Apasphere mayyy be
difficult at best.. Then again if you have any info on the commercial
support, please mail them to me.