[omniORB] IDL #includes -> C++ #includes

Stefan Seefeld seefeld@sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 7 17:33:09 2002

hey Kendall,

I once had the same problems, and I still find omniidl a bit confusing
on the matter. What I ended up doing was to use a combination of
options -Wbkeep_inc_path, -I, and -C with an appropriate 'cd'. That's
quite a hack, but it works.

It means that (since you don't have full control over the generated
include paths) you have to be at one place when reading the idl files,
and at a different place when generating the output (thus the -C).

Any less hackish solution to the problem would be highly welcome !

Hope this helps,
		Stefan