FW: [omniORB] Is this a Bug in OmniORB??

S. Sahayaraj ssahayaraj@quark.co.in
Wed Aug 7 13:47:01 2002

More information :
	It also says the following lines from OmniORB. It clearly noted that
exception from marshalling results.

omniORB: To endpoint: giop:tcp:10.91.208.47:2796. Send GIOP 1.2 ErrorMessage
because a protocol error has been detected. Connection is closed.
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopImpl12.cc:1516(0,YES,COMM_FAILURE_MarshalResults)
omniORB: AsyncInvoker: thread id = 3 has exited. Total threads = 3

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Sahayaraj
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 6:01 PM
To: omniorb-list@realvnc.com
Cc: 'Vivek Aggarwal'
Subject: RE: [omniORB] Is this a Bug in OmniORB??

For example, If I return the "CORBA::string_dup(0)" as the NULL value for
char* return type. I'm getting the following error message

omniORB: Application check failed. This indicates a bug in the application
 using omniORB.  See the comment in the source code for more info.
 file: e:\my dms\omniorb 4\include\omniorb4\cdrstream.h
 line: 416
 info: s

Vivek - I tried Object::_nil() also. Still problem is alive.