[omniORB] Cannot create address of host

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Fri Aug 2 12:51:01 2002

On Tuesday 30 July, "Rick Sanden" wrote:

> On one of our win98 machines (with two network cards and running
> novell) we see the error "Cannot create address of host :
> 192.168.0.1" - "Unable to create endpoint this
> for it's own address (which is 192.168.0.1)

Are you using the very latest CVS version, or latest snapshot of
omniORB 4 from

 http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

?  If not, please update to the latest, just to make sure you're using
the right thing.

If you are using the latest snapshot, please can you post a trace with
-ORBtraceLevel 40.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --