[omniORB] [omniORB]not able to run omniidl

Nathaniel Smith njs@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 1 06:10:02 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 10:24:24AM +0530, Mohan wrote:
[...]
> Where exactly I have to use --enable-threads option? When I build the souce
> I didnt specify any where(or I couldnt find this option) in the .mk files.
> Is this the reason for not able to run the executable properly.
[...]

You have to specify it when building gcc itself, by passing it to
gcc's ./configure script.  I don't know if this is the particular
problem you're running into, but if your gcc wasn't compiled with this
option then it will certainly cause problems of some sort.

-- Nathaniel

--
"If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at it."
  -- John Hopfield

This email may be read aloud.