[omniORB] Problem with communication between JacORB and OmniORB

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:05:31 +0100

On Tuesday 30 April, "Vibhu Rishi" wrote:

> I am running JacORB as the server and OmniORB as client. When i Try to
> send a request from the omni client, it never reaches the JacORB server.
> using gdb i could go till the stub code of omniORB, where it hangs at
> the _invoke method.

Are you sure you have properly activated the JacORB server?  Try
running the omniORB client with command line arguments -ORBtraceLevel
25 -ORBtraceInvocations 1. That will print lots of debugging info,
that will help track it down.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --