[omniORB] Problem with communication between JacORB and OmniORB

Vibhu Rishi vibhu.rishi@wipro.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:53:38 +0530

------=_NextPartTM-000-75000a51-5c22-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

Hi,
I am running JacORB as the server and OmniORB as client. When i Try to
send a request from the omni client, it never reaches the JacORB server.
using gdb i could go till the stub code of omniORB, where it hangs at
the _invoke method.

The interface as defined in my IDL file is :

void run(in long funPtr,
                 in Key objKey,
                 in Reason r,
                 in TrapKey tKey,
                 in long clientID);

(note Key, Reason, Trap etc are my own data structures).

This works with an omniORB Client and OmniORB Server, but not when the
server is JacORB.

Has anyone else encountered this problem before ?

regards
vibhu..

------=_NextPartTM-000-75000a51-5c22-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-75000a51-5c22-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8--