[omniORB] omniORB's future (and mine too)

baileyk@schneider.com baileyk@schneider.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:53:28 -0500

I second Bjorn's request for any available design documents.  The 4.0 beta
release stated there were some rough edges to work out.  If these rough
spots could be pointed out, then people like myself might be able to help
out.  An "implementor's guide" would be extremely helpful to get started.

I can't say enough good things about omniORB.  I've been using it (and
omniORBpy) for prototyping for a while now and it works beautifully.  My
code ports to and from Orbix and I've seen no interoperability problems.

Thanks!
Kendall