[omniORB] Attribute Exceptions

Visscher, Bruce VISSCHB@RJRT.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:33:20 -0400

------=_NextPartTM-000-4978d067-808c-4abc-9e2e-1b25a15f60da

Henning and Vinoski list this very point as a good reason for not using =
attributes (except for possibly readonly).

I agree with this.

In fact, I think attributes indicates a deviation from OO design (IMHO).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

------=_NextPartTM-000-4978d067-808c-4abc-9e2e-1b25a15f60da--