[omniORB] client=e*ORB naming service=OMNIORB3

Richard Hardgrave richard.hardgrave@teradyne.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:12:58 -0500 (CDT)

Need more info ...
Did you run a trace? _Can_ you trace the client?  (I don't know e*ORB)
Are you passing the Naming Service IOR to the client or are you
expecting the client to know where to find it (OMNIORB_CONFIG)?

Richard