[omniORB] Pliiiz help me with my callback-problem

charlotte1@pedersen.ms charlotte1@pedersen.ms
5 Apr 2002 18:27:04 -0000

Yupp,
that works nicely too..
I really is a newbe here, so you'll have to excuse my stupid question :-)
Anyway, thank you all for bearing with me.
All your replies where very nice and correct.

Sincerely,

Charlotte