[omniORB] setup omniORB problem

Adrian Mihalcea ami@mail.upg-ploiesti.ro
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:39:01 +0300

I think the problem is located in the omniORB.cfg file.

could you help me with an example? In the documentation I have read that it
should contain a line like:

ORBInitRef NameService=corbaname::my.host.name

I have changed my.host.name with what actually is my host name and it still
gives me a segmentation fault.

What is corbaname? ... should I replace it with anything like the IOR that
the name service reports when it is starting? should I leave it just like it
is?

Adrian

Pe data de Lun 01 Apr 2002 14:12, a-þi scris: