[omniORB] running omniNames

julian Zhao julian.zhao@coventor.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:59:32 -0500

--------------264E9FE438E64DFC5AEE0820

Hi,

I just downloaded omniORB_3_0_4. When I tried to run
pre_built omniNames, got the following error:

ld.so.1: omniNames: fatal: relocation error: file omniNames: symbol
__1cDstdJbad
_allocG__vtbl_: referenced symbol not found

I have put the needed lib path to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable. Any ideas what is more I should do?
I successfully run omniNames for old version of omniORB though.

Thanks in advance

Julian
Coventor, Inc.

--------------264E9FE438E64DFC5AEE0820

begin:vcard
n:Zhao;Julian
tel;cell:(508)367-4376
tel;fax:(978)263-9124
tel;home:(978)266-1742
tel;work:(617)497-6880 ext. 237
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.coventor.com
org:Coventor, Inc.;Core Technology Group
version:2.1
email;internet:julian.zhao@coventor.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;625 Mount Auburn Street=0D=0A;Cambridge;MA;02138;USA
note;quoted-printable:BE PERSISTENT,=0D=0ABE PATIENT
fn:Julian Zhao
end:vcard

--------------264E9FE438E64DFC5AEE0820--