[omniORB] mismatched #if/#endif pair in file 'echo.hh'

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:44:08 +0100

On Tuesday 11 September, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Aker=F8?= wrote:

> info:nt4.0 , omniidl2(a fixed version), mvc++ 6.0
>
> Well I'm new to this omniorbthing and have been trying to compile a simple
> example(echo) with the command
> nmake /f dir.mak but i always get this error code?

Something has clearly gone wrong, to cause the IDL compiler to stop in
the middle of its output. Did omniidl complain when it ran?

Are you using omniORB 2 for a good reason?  It is now very out of
date. You'd be much better off with omniORB 3.