[omniORB] omni 4 & OpenSSL 0.9.6b under Win2000?

Sai-Lai Lo s.lo@uk.research.att.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:07:52 -0000

Hi! Awhile ago you have enquired about using omniORB4 ssl transport on
Windows 2000. I've just finished testing this setup using openssl 0.9.6b.
There are quite a few changes I have to make to the makefiles etc to get the
DLLs built correctly. If you are interested, you can grab the latest code
from our CVS or the latest snapshot. and give it a try.
<top>/src/examples/ssl_echo/ should also compile and work.

FYI, a user has reported that he can use omniORB4 to interoperate with
Visibroker 4.5 using SSL.This is good news on the interoperability front.

Regards,

Sai-Lai