[omniORB] Porting to RTOS using green-hills compiler

ganga vs raju valavala rajvalavala@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:05:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am excited, by seeing the performance of omniORB on
linux. I am trying to port omniORB to OSE kernel
simulator, soft-kernel on win32. The compiler I am
using is, green-hills compiler, which supports ANSI
c++ .  I am seing the following error on the
compilation.

-----------------------------------
../../../../include/omniORB3/poa.h", line 394: error:
"UserException" is n
         a nonstatic data member or base class of
class
         "PortableServer::POAManager::AdapterInactive"
     OMNIORB_DECLARE_USER_EXCEPTION(AdapterInactive,
_core_attr)
     ^

../../../../include/omniORB3/poa.h", line 444: error:
"UserException" is n
         a nonstatic data member or base class of
class
         "PortableServer::POA::AdapterAlreadyExists"

OMNIORB_DECLARE_USER_EXCEPTION(AdapterAlreadyExists,
_core_attr)
     ^

../../../../include/omniORB3/poa.h", line 445: error:
"UserException" is n
         a nonstatic data member or base class of
class
         "PortableServer::POA::AdapterInactive"
     OMNIORB_DECLARE_USER_EXCEPTION(AdapterInactive,
_core_attr)
     ^

Any suggesion on this.

Thanks for your help and support.