[omniORB] looping iin transient exception handler

henning.schmidt@philips.com henning.schmidt@philips.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:23:40 -0700

It is omniORB 3.0.3

I guess I found what I need to do.
I installed a custom exception handler as described in the manual chapter 6.12.1 (http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/doc/3.0/omniORB/omniORB006.html#toc37)
This way I get control over when a TRANSIENT exception is propagated to user code.

I am happy now, thanks.
;Henning

"Sai-Lai Lo" <s.lo@uk.research.att.com> on 09/07/2001 02:17:59 AM

To:     Henning Schmidt/SVL/CE/PHILIPS@AMEC
cc:     "omniorb list" <omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com>
Subject:  Re: [omniORB] looping iin transient exception handler
Classification:

Which version of omniORB is this? Can I see a trace at say -ORBtraceLevel
30?