[omniORB] Question on Portable Interceptors

Markus Mohr BradPritt@gmx.de
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:48:59 +0200

Hi!

I am currently working on my master thesis where I have to implement
certain features in the context of a long time project at university.
One of THE key features is portability and the possibility to implement
the software without touching existing CORBA applications. To evidently
prove my ideas I have to restrict to common interfaces and CORBA
features and so the use of proprietary interfaces is of no help for me.
So I guess I have to start implementing PortableInterceptors on my own
or look for some other orb.