[omniORB] Interceptor for OmniORB 2.8

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:12:49 +0200

I have legacy code using OmniORB 2.8, and I'm in need of a "global ShowStopper" who stops all incoming CORBA calls before the implementation object (Servant) is involved. It could be implemented as an
int (of value 0 or 1) checked in the ORB somewhere.

Alas - I'm not an expert on the OmniORB code, so:
Can someone point me to a "bottleneck" (piece of code that runs for every call) in the ORB code where the best place would be to add such a check for every remote call?

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer

   Embedded Computers & Realtime Professionals
             www.datarespons.no