[omniORB] omniORB 4.0 problems

Ivanov, Roumen Roumen.Ivanov@drkw.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:28:36 +0200

	Hi,

	platform NT 4.0

	I'm trying to evaluate some things using omniORB 4, but I have the
following problems:

	1. snapshot 20011012
	resolve_initial_references("NameService");
	throws exception NO_RESOURCES
	or narrowing to CosNaming::NamingContext - TRANSIENT

	During the initialization I get.
	omniORB: Warning: WSAIoctl SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_QUERY failed. Unable to
obtain the list of all interface addresses.

	What could be the reason?

	2. snapshot 20011018
	dynAnyNil.cc does not compile
	src/lib/omniORB/dynamic/dynAnyNil.cc(734) : error C2437:
'DynAnyFactory' : already initialized

	Could you please point some relatively new omniORB 4.0 snapshot,
which does not suffer these problems?
	My current platform is NT 4.0.

	Thanks,
	Roumen

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to