[omniORB] CORBA

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:41:56 +0100

On Friday 12 October, "Vibhu Rishi" wrote:

> I will be looking into the sites that you mentioned.
> One thing I was wondering is how the ORB is tested after each new
> version you come out ? Do you guys have a test-suite or is it up to the
> community to test out everything ?

I can't speak for the Jacorb developers, but for omniORB we have our
own testsuite. We have made that available as part of the COST
project. We have also started using other tests from COST.

Input from our users is also very important. That's why we have been
making pre-releases of omniORB 4 available.