[omniORB] omniORBpy <> Apache

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:34:21 +0200

Nikolas,
    on which platform ? On Linux you cannot mix python/OmniORB/Apache, si=
nce
Apache is single-threaded. You have to split up the chain in two processe=
through pcgi.
On Win32 it works, but you have to patch the Python 2.11 runtime dll for =
bug
#422004 (otherwise you get ImportError: Cannot re-init internal module
exceptions).
Then the chain
<Apache/mod_python/scripts/omniORBpy/python_extensions/C++_CORBA_backend>
works very well.
Cheers,
                                             Renzo Tomaselli
TecnoTP s.n.c. Special Information System Design
Maso Pelauchi I38050 Ronchi Valsugana,  Trento TN  ITALY
Tel. +39 0461 773164      Fax. +39 0461 771514
e-mail: renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it