[omniORB] omniORBpy wrong C API

Nikolas Mangold nikolas.mangold@esk.fhg.de
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:45:03 +0200

Hi there,

I have just downloaded and configured the ready built binaries for i586_linux
of omniORBpy after compiling for myself did not work properly.

Now everything is working well, except that everytime I start a pythonscript
the following error messages come up:

/usr/local/omniORBpy/lib/python/omniORB/__init__.py:139: RuntimeWarning:
Python
C API version mismatch for module _omnipy: This Python has API version 1011,
module _omnipy has version 1010.
  import _omnipy

The same thing is repeated for the following functions:
_omnipy.orb_func:
_omnipy.poa_func:
_omnipy.poamanager_func:
_omnipy.omni_func:

Okay, im sure to avoid this I gotta compile another python version (which
one?) or compile omniORBpy myself. Or is it possible supressing this runtime
error output.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Niko Mangold.