[omniORB] OmniORB Example 3

pgss01@gmx.de pgss01@gmx.de
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:21:01 +0200 (MEST)

Hello everybody,

after a little experimenting the following situation occured in our LAN: We
started eg3_impl.exe on several PCs, after we had modified the source so that
each eg3_impl should give a unique answer (one said "Hello", another "Hello
back", etc.) When executing eg3_clt.exe, the answer always came from the
eg3_impl that had been started last. I.e. with two eg3_impl's running, the second
one answered and with three running, the third one answered. Why is that?

PGSS01 (project group summer semester 2001)
Tobias Dyrks

http://www.gmx.net