[omniORB] omniORB.cfg per program

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 17:36:01 +0100

On Friday 5 October, cyberdeth@intekom.com wrote:

> So we have ported our first program in less than a day. Pretty
> easy. Now....  The way we run our programs is that we run a config
> file spefifying the thread pool and nameservice and stuff per
> program that we run. Is there a way to specify these perameters in a
> config file then pass that config file to the program ???

I don't completely understand what you are wanting to do. There are no
thread pools in omniORB 3, so you can't specify anything to do with
that :-)  Things like the location of the naming service go in the
omniORB configuration file. The environment variable OMNIORB_CONFIG
tells omniORB where to find it.