[omniORB] memory leak in omniNames with python

Bruce Visscher visschb@rjrt.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:46:16 -0400

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Mathieu de Naurois wrote:

> Well, your explaination is convincing, but
> if I tried your modified script, the memory used by omniNames
> still increases.

Mathieu,

What platform are you running omniNames on?

There once was a memory leak in omniNames on OpenVMS VAX that was due to
the run time not cleaning up after exceptions properly.  I.e., the bug
was in the OS, not omniNames.

Bruce
--

Bruce Visscher                                        visschb@rjrt.com

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--