[omniORB] omniNames.3.0.2 <-> JavaIDL1.3

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:24:12 +0100

On Monday 1 October, Anton Idukov wrote:

> Tomorrow I have problem with using JavaIDL CORBA server from JDK 1.3 and
  ^^^^^^^^
Tomorrow?  This Java stuff is more ahead of it's time than I realised :-)

> omniNames from omniORB 3.0.2
> Server can't connect to omniNames and writes:

This is a known bug in JDK 1.3. See

  http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4351366.html

It's supposedly fixed in JDK 1.4. The alternative is to use one of the
other Java ORBs, rather than the built-in one.