[omniORB] Re: omniorb-list-digest V1 #593

Rakshit Simha rsimha@orchestream.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:29:23 -0500

Regarding compile failure with compat=4, this is fixed in the latest versions
in the omniORB3 cvs branch.  Download the latest source snapshot and compile
omniORB with compat=4.

Please post more info regarding the application hang on
resolve_initial_references() - orb trace output, truss, pstack, ...

- Rak.