[omniORB] omniORB 4 and forward declaration

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:26:33 +0000

On Monday 12 November, Lars Immisch wrote:

> I've seen that the C++ backend of omniORB 4 now has support for forward
> declarations. That's good news.
>
> But I get an error when I compile the dynamic stubs for a particular file
> (my infamous kvset.idl).

With any luck it's working now. I'm not 100% sure, though. It
interacts with a particularly hairy piece of the generated code, which
could do with a complete overhaul to make it cleaner. I don't think
that'll happen before the 4.0 release, though.