No subject

zhang ji zsfunl@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:44:50 -0800 (PST)

Greeting,

One question: how to link the math library in omniORB
under irix 6.5? below is my detail problem.

Thanks,

One of my omniORB server codes uses the function
lgamma(),exp(),log().These functions are including in
the math.h, I also add the -lm in the GNUmakefile.

But when i compile the program, I get below info:
"
ld32: WARNING 84 : /usr/lib32/libm.so is not used for
resolving any symbol.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "lgamma" --
1st referenced by spi_i.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which
objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "log" -- 1st
referenced by spi_i.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which
objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "exp" -- 1st
referenced by spi_i.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which
objects, archives and dsos are loaded.

"

I compiled at IRIX Release 6.5 , i do not know why i
can not link the libm.so properly.

Any advices are welcome,

Thanks,