[omniORB] Possibility of having a CORBA client/server without a nameservice .

Huw Rogers count0@building2.co.jp
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:51:40 +0900

Another option which does not require a name
service, corbaloc support or pinning down
the host/port is to exchange the stringified
IOR via HTTP, using a fixed well known URL
for the server IOR.

	-Huw