[omniORB] Event producer/consumer app crash

Rowe, Simon srowe@adaptivebroadband.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 08:23:29 +0100

> There is one bug in the typecode implementation that is
> related to alias
> expansion,
> it has an effect if the typecode is a sequence or struct or something
> complex that
> contains an object reference. I've backported the fix from omniORB 3
> together
> with another fix that is related to complex recursive typecodes.
>
> I am not sure any of these bugs is the cause of your problem.
>  I suppose it
> is worth
> giving it a try. Otherwise, one may have to look into alias
> expansion in
> more detail.

I took the latest snapshot and built it.

Initially things looked promising but it fell over last night, again in the
typecode expansion. Is there some tracing I can turn on to help identify
where the problem is?

	Simon