[omniORB] Who is using omniORB?

ERIKSSON,TOBIAS (A-Sweden,ex1) tobias_eriksson@agilent.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:05:42 +0200

Hi
 I just thought it might be interesting to add a page on the omniORB
homepage with 'success stories'
or perhaps rather 'who is using omniORB', to let people know. It is
sometimes useful to be able to persuade
management and others in using an 'open source' third party software.

We are for example using it in our application for 'mobile network
optimizations' (Cell frequency assignments).
Where it is amongst others used in the client software (GUI) to find
available servers on the network (using omniNames).

Application :  CellOpt AFP
Company     :  Agilent Technologies
Description :  Automatic Frequency Planning Tool for Mobile Networks

 What do you think?

 Regards
   Tobias Eriksson