No subject

kools@km.ru kools@km.ru
Fri, 25 May 2001 14:37:20 +0400

Hello all!

I have problem with running java applet which use Corba.
It written and compiled with JDK 1.1.8 use org.omg.CORBA package.

I can't run it on Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and have this
message:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
java/security/AccessController.doPrivileged  Possible  causes:  If you
are trying to use J/Direct (@ dll.import), check your compiler version
(for  JVC,  requires  4336  or greater.) If you are trying to use RNI,
there are new requirem ents: see documentation.
        at java/security/AccessController.doPrivileged
        at org/omg/CORBA/ORB.getSystemProperty
        at org/omg/CORBA/ORB.init

And i can't remove Microsofts classes by JDK-s classes (((((

Some body, help.