[omniORB] generateion of dynamic code in same c++-file ?`

Kevin Bailey ke-omniorb@retriever.dyndns.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:37:35 -0700

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 05:24:50PM -0500, henning.schmidt@philips.com wrote:

> I use the omniidl's commandline argument -Wba to let it also generate typecodes and Any (for C++)
>
> That works fine so far. two questions though:
> - why does that stuff have to go into a separate file?
> - is there a way to make omniidl generate the typecodes/Any code into the *same* C++ file as all the other stuff?

cat yourfileDynSK.cc | grep -v library_version >> yourfileSK.cc
rm yourfileDynSK.cc

You have to remove 'library_version' because it exists in both
files.

--
"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial
profiling, which is illiterate children."-George W. Bush, Second

Amazing how he can see connections no one else can.