[omniORB] long long on SGI MIPSPro compilers

henning.schmidt@philips.com henning.schmidt@philips.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:24:17 -0500

I did what you suggested:
1) added the line you recommended
2) recompiled the whole omniORB tree
3) my app runs fine using the new code (including some <unsigned long l=
ong> parameters)

anything else I can do to contribute so that this addition can make it =
into your main branch soon?

;Henning

dgrisby@uk.research.att.com@SMTP@uk.research.att.com on 05/22/2001 03:3=
2:17 AM