[omniORB] omniORBpy question about Any values

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc@mediaone.net
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:14:11 -0400

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 12:22:10AM -0400, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking at the Python Language Mapping
> at ftp://ftp.omg.org/pub/docs/formal/01-02-66.pdf
>
> In section 1.3.9 "Mapping for an Any", in the code
> example, I see the following:

Hi,

I've filed an "issue" with the OMG regarding this matter:
http://cgi.omg.org/archives/issues/msg05407.html

I submitted a rewritten example to section 1.3.9 "Mapping for an Any"
of the Python Language Mapping.

If anyone on this mailing list is interested in championing
this to the OMG, I would appreciate it, since I am not
familiar with the process by which these issues get resolved.

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr